Articles Categories
Articles Resources

Mathew P Owens

Total live articles: 1

Member since: Apr 28, 2012

This Author has not entered a bio. click here if you like to contact him/her

Recent Activity

According to first quarter data for this fiscal year 2012 in the state of California, roughly 55 percent of occupied housing is owner-occupied, with the remaining 45 percent being renter-occupied. Of

Articles Categories> Investing l 2 years ago

My Articles