Articles Categories
Articles Resources

Chris J Walker

Total live articles: 1

Member since: Mar 01, 2012

I love life and I want to help other people love it too. That means to help stop the negativity and hurt that can block our full potential.

Over the past 30 years, I've affected positive change in the lives of thousands of people. Individuals and groups.

My work comes from my soul and is a truly life changing gift for people who can handle my no-nonsense method of opening hearts.

The process I embrace can be confrontational, but if you are prepared to "step out," it will get you back on track faster, and save you thousands in counselling fees. The personal power this knowledge gives you is life changing and truly inspiring.

I show people how to bring spirit into their life and keep it there. Using the Laws of Nature I help you discover yourself, and through this work, find the courage to love more and follow your heart more.

At Innerwealth we believe that for business success, you first need to create personal success, and this happens when business and the people within it are on purpose.

Training programs demonstrate how you can make sense of what's going on in the world around you empowering you to be proactive and positive in your life.

Discovery treks take you on and emotional and physical journey into new worlds. I'll immerse you in the beauty of nature, while I coach and guide you toward an open heart. The wonder of nature will encourage you to take a moment to contemplate life, to step away from the pace and just relax, let it all sink in, and find peace and quiet in your heart. I'll deliver you back renewed, refreshed and re-energised.

Recent Activity

It probably comes as no great surprise that over 60% of the world is unhappy or sick and therefore is in need of help. The other 40% are either blessed with ignorance or just plain lucky. Everybody

Self Improvement> Happiness l 2 years ago

My Articles