Articles Categories
Articles Resources

Erex Chen

Total live articles: 2

Member since: Apr 17, 2012

This Author has not entered a bio. click here if you like to contact him/her

Recent Activity

Foreign employees in China can participate in Social Insurance after going through employment procedures and obtaining corresponding employment certificates. Both the company and the employee shall

Legal> Employment Law l 2 years ago

When you are a foreigner and get a property in China for marriage with a Chinese resident, be cautious to do it after the marriage or to have proofs that you paid the fees before the marriage. If

Legal> Real Estate Law l 2 years ago

My Articles